I haven’t posted very much this month due to several factors. I will outline some of them in this post and will address my future plans for February. But one thing is for sure: I’m back and better than ever!
- Sick – Throughout the entire month I have been sick on and off so that has limited me on so many fronts. Now that I’m feeling back to 100% normal I’ll be at full steam ahead for February.
- College – With this being my last semester of my college career I have been very busy. After a few weeks of classes I have gotten used to my classes and should be good to go now.
- Family Commitments – Throughout the month I have had several family commitments I have had to deal with. I believe these will be dying down over the next month.
Here are a few of the many things to look forward to in February:
- Stories from my hikes
- Feedback on how all of my new gear performed
- Gear Review
- More tweeting! (Tweet me @BenOnAdventures)
- And a whole lot more!
After a very long January, I’m looking forward to sharing all of this new content with allof you. So stay tuned, February is going to be one great month!
Connect with me on Twitter and tweet me by clicking here. Like my page on Facebook for even more adventurous content by clicking here. Follow me on Instagram for photos on my hikes, shots of my gear and a whole lot more by clicking here. I can’t wait to connect with you on all of these social sites so we can really share our adventures with one another!